Solid State Relay - REVO-S 2PH 690V-180A
Designed to replace contactors, REVO-S (RS2180-7) a two leg switching of three phase (2PH) solid state relay (SSR), suitable for loads up to 690Vac and a maximum current rating of 180 amps.
Simplicity coupled with great functionaility, real benefits include:
+ Cost Effective, so the budget doesn't compromise performance.
+ Precision Power Control, with fast and complex firing types.
+ Space Saving Design, making panel space no longer an issue.
+ Clean Electricity, as no interference is produced when switching at zero volts.
+ Lower Maintenance Costs, with increased heater element lifespan.
+ Built to Last, with an expected lifespan of over 10 years.
- Thyristor suitable for resistive, medium or long wave infrared and heater battery loads
- Current range - 30A, 35A, 40A, 60A, 90A, 120A, 150A, 180A, 210A, 280A, 400A, 450A, 500A, 600A, 700A
- Supply voltage up to 480V or 600V AC as option
- Fully isolated from the power
- Zero crossing firing mode (ZC) or Burst Firing (4, 8 or 16 cycles selectable)
- Logic input signal 4 to 30V DC typical (SSR) plus 4-20mA or 0-10V DC Linear input as an option
- Constant current drain, independent of supply voltage with SSR input
- Heater Break (HB) alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setting, relay alarm output and front LED indication. Available as an option
- Side by side mounting
- Special design Heatsink with high dissipation value
- IP20 protection
- Complies with CE and cUL specification
- Can be used in conjunction with REVO-PC to provide multi-zone control
|Product Name||Solid State Relay - REVO-S 2PH 690V-180A|
|Firing Range||Zero Cross (SC), Burst Firing (BF)|
DC logic (SSR), 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc
|Feedback Type||Open loop|
|Option||Heater Break Alarm|
|Ideal For||Normal Resistance, Medium & Long Wave Infrared load types|
|Approvals||cUL and CE + EMC approved|
|Altitude||Over 1000m of altitude reduce the nominal current of 2% for each 100m.|
|Auxiliary Voltage Supply|
12:24Vac/dc (30A to 210A only with DC Linear input or HBA), otherwise available as follows:
90:130Vac 8VA Max
|Heater Break Alarm||To diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setup, relay alarm output and LED indication, available as an option|
|Humidity||From 5 to 95% but without condensation or surface ice|
|Load Type||3 Phase (3 wire - no neutral)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 °C to 50 °C Max|
|Voltage Power Supply||From 24V to 690Vac|
|Voltage Frequency||Automatically from 47 to 70 Hz|